Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments


Migration ^_^

Dah hampir sebulan 2011 mengunjungi kita. Cepat betul masa berlalu dan aku terus semakin hanyut di dunia yang fana ini. Ya Allah, teguhkan lah aku di jalan-Mu. Kuatkan Iman ku untuk menempuhi segala dugaan yg bakal mendatang. Ameen..

Here come 2011, new life journey I must face. Any trouble, any problem, I'll face it with smile. Learn from mistake to make a huge success. Thats me!

A new info about me ~ I'm now move to new house at:-

No. 22, Jalan Permas 1/14,
Taman Permas Jaya,
81750 Johor Bahru,
Johor Darul Takzim.

So, any matters to deal with me, just send it to this address and feel free to visit me..^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
~::peacemaker87::~ © 2008 Hak Cipta Terpelihara | TNB | blogger.com